2018 New Member Enrollment
Usually the 1st Monday of each month from 6 PM to 8 PM
Upcoming New Member Dates
September 4th (Tuesday)
Click HERE to download
the Membership Application.
The same application may be used for renewals if you do not receive a renewal in the mail.
All memberships are valid for all family members including spouse and children
under the age of 18 who reside in your residence. Only the principal member is
eligible to vote. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to shoot on the range
without a supervising adult PMS, Inc. member. Aside from the principal member
and family, any person 18 years of age or older must pay the guest fee in order to
shoot when accompanied by a member.
New Membership Requirements
- New members are required to attend the Free Gun Safety Class.
- You may attend a class prior to becoming a member.
- Classes are generally offered once a month; the 3rd Monday of the month.
- Class must be attended before membership OR within 60 days after joining.
- Failure to attend the class may result in your access card being deactivated until you complete the class.
- Class does not qualify for the Colorado concealed handgun permit
- Sign up for the Free Gun Safety Class HERE.
- Must be an NRA member.
Principal Members must show proof of being a current member in good
standing in the National Rifle Association by presenting an
NRA membership card or a label from an NRA magazine.
This requirement is based on our NRA Insurance policy for the range.
If you are not currently an NRA member we can sign you up for NRA
membership when you join the range.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must not be disqualified under Federal Form 4473
- Annual membership is from January 1st through December 31st.
- The administration fee will be charged again if the member
allows their membership to lapse and wishes to renew. The
Free Gun Safety Class will need to be attended again if the membership
is allowed to lapse.
- Active duty military will have the administration fee waived.
- Existing member's children who are transitioning to their own
adult membership will have the the administration fee waived.
Only applies the first year of eligibility.
- New Membership fees. $60 for admin fee + full or prorated membership fee.
|January|| ||$60 + $80 = $140|| ||$60 + $70 = $130|
|February|| ||$60 + $73 = $133|| ||$60 + $64 = $124|
|March|| ||$60 + $67 = $127|| ||$60 + $58 = $118|
|April|| ||$60 + $60 = $120|| ||$60 + $53 = $113|
|May|| ||$60 + $53 = $113|| ||$60 + $47 = $107|
|June|| ||$60 + $47 = $107|| ||$60 + $41 = $101|
|July|| ||$60 + $40 = $100|| ||$60 + $35 = $95|
|August|| ||$60 + $33 = $93|| ||$60 + $29 = $89|
|September|| ||$60 + $27 = $87|| ||$60 + $23 = $83|
|October|| ||$60 + $20 = $80|| ||$60 + $18 = $78|
|November|| ||$60 + $13 = $73|| ||$60 + $12 = $72|
|December|| ||$60 + $7 = $67|| ||$60 + $6 = $66|
- NRA membership is required. If purchased through PMS, that cost is in addition to the above fees.
- Annual Renewal Membership Fee is:
|Non-Senior (Under 60 y/o) Individual/Family||$80|
|Senior (60+ y/o) Individual/Family||$70|
- Renewals are due by December 31st. A grace period through the end of
January is provided. After January, the membership is considered lapsed.
- Check or Money Order only. NO Cash or Credit Cards please.
- Members pay a use fee each visit they shoot. The primary member, spouse and family members
under age 18 residing in the same household pay the membership rates. Others must pay the Guest fees.
|Member: Primary/Spouse 18 y/o+||$2|
|Member: Children under 18||$1||(As of Jan 1, 2018)|
|Guest: Active Military||$2 / $1 ||Member rate/rules apply|